Saturday, October 10, 2009

Trick or Treat...

Trick or Treat...Smell My Feet...I thought since we are quickly making our way through the month of October that I'd better get busy making some Halloween cards before the holiday is here and gone. Here is a little card that I came up with.





I started with the patterned paper by The Paper Studio. I love the orange, purple and lime green mixture. It screams Halloween to me!! The stamp in by Recollections and all I did was stamp the image in black ink and just color in the stripes on the socks with an orange glittery gel pen. It's hard to see the sparkle in the photo. I added some black rick rack and embossed just the top of the card with the Spots and Dots embossing folder by Provo Craft. That's it...quick and easy peasy!!


A question for you....Why don't my photos enlarge when you click on the photo? They used to and I don't know what happened?? If you can help me with this issue, I would appreciate it.


Thanks for stopping by today!


~pat~


Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!