Thursday, July 1, 2010

Babies...

Just a short post to let you know that I have not completely forgotten about card making and paper crafts.  Here is what I have been busy making.  Baby burp cloths with matching bibs.  I found the cutest baby prints at JoAnn's.  It's their own line of fabric.  The burp cloths start out with a Gerber premium pre-folded diaper and have a strip of fabric sewn down the middle and some rick rack trim.  The bibs are made out of the same material with a flannel underside.  They are so absolutely adorable and almost....makes me want to have a baby...Just kidding!  They are posted in my Etsy shop and you can click on the link on the left hand side and check them out. 


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
~Pat~

Don't forget the new 2 Sisters Challenge Blog starts on Saturday. Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!