Thursday, March 22, 2012

ladybug Polka Dots

Same image as yesterday and still working with Kraft card stock, but a little different design.

"ladybugs"

Keeping it clean and simple.  I used my copic markers this time instead of colored pencils to add color to the image.  I added a much hoarded piece of hardware from SU! with a piece of "ladybug ribbon" attached.  Because the ribbon is red with black dots, it reminds me of ladybugs.  I have tons of metal hardware that is sitting unloved and it's time to start adding them to my projects!  Since I reorganized my craft room, I can finally find all those hoarded items.  That's a good thing!!

Recipe:
Stamps - Ladybugs (D2D)
Paper - Black and White Polka Dots (The Paper Studio), White, Red and Kraft card stock
Coloring - Copics
Misc - Rectangle dies (Spellbinders), Metal hardware (SU!), ribbon

Challenges for my card:

Sunshine and Smiles to You!
~pat~ 
Pin It

9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Pat,love the image.xxx

Tina said...

so cute love thelady bugs

thanks for sharing at just some lines

Tina
dt

Sheryl said...

What a fun card! I love ladybugs! Your embellishment and fun polka dot ribbon make the perfect finishing touch! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our, "Lots of Dots" challenge!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Julie said...

Wow, stunning! Gorgeous colouring and detail! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges, Juliexx

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Thanks for playing with us at Just Some Lines Spring Cleaning!
Love, Laura
ps- don't forget to check out my blog for the extra goody box for my followers (getting close to 100!)

AdoraBella said...

This is absolutely great! I adore Kraft cardstock and you used it awesome. Love the black/white dotted DP and the beautiful stamp. Thanks for joinin us this week at 2 Sisters Challenge blog.
Hugs
- Maria

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful card and love the colours. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx

Tracey Manderson said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges, good luck, and hope to see you next time.
Hugs
Tracey

Shellye McDaniel said...

Such a cute card, Pat! Love the look of the copic markers on the kraft...nice! Thanks for playing along at The Kraft Journal (Outlet) :)

Thanks for visiting!