Friday, October 12, 2012

Celebrate You

I made a birthday card for one of my co-workers who celebrated her birthday this week.




There is very little stamping on this card.  It's mostly DP and card stock.  I absolutely love this DP from SU!  It's part of the Good Morning Sunshine collection (retired) and I am about to use it all up.  The stamp, "Celebrate You" is from Stampabilities.  I used the Swiss Dots and Bloom Dots embossing folders from Provo Craft.  The card stock leaf is from K & Co.  The finishing touch is the gemstones added to the flower centers.  Perfect Birthday card for an October birthday!  The colors remind me of Autumn.

Sunshine & Smiles to You!
~pat~
Pin It

2 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous...love the design.xxx

Karen Howard said...

Hi Pat, this is GORGEOUS!!! I love the fall colors and layers. I'm excited to be part of the Designed2Delight design team along with you and am your newest follower! Hugs, Karen

Thanks for visiting!