Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I am really liking the tissue paper flower on this card.  Since I went with a bright, cheery spring design, I decided to go with a Mother's Day theme and I will be a little ahead of the game come May.  You could change the sentiment and make it a card for many different occasions.






I really like this paper from K&Co.  It was a little paper pack that I pick up at Wal Mart.  It has some really bright and cheerful designs in it.  Spring...Can it come soon enough??!!  I used about 20 plus layers of pink tissue paper that was cut out with flower shaped die cut.  The die cut is a flower die cut from Spellbinders and I used the leaf shape, too.  The loopy border is a Martha Stewart border punch.  I hope the colors will brighten your day.

That's all for me today.  Thanks for stopping by!

~Pat~


Pin It

3 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Oh that tissue paper flower is fabulous! Love all the layers and the soft texture! Beautiful spring card!

Holly Jones said...

Great card. Cute colors.

Unknown said...

Pat this is gorgeous!! Love that pretty flower!!

Hey you won my blog candy from weeks ago - sorry!! I didn't have your email and just am getting around to tracking you down! :) Can you email me your address? I'll get your goodies shipped right out!! Congrats!

Thanks for visiting!