Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Vase of Love

Delightful Inspiration
Challenge - Orange and Pink
Host - Peggy 



 
I am loving this darling vase of flowers and hearts. I like to think of it as a vase of love. This is the Freebie Friday image for the monthly progressive challenge at Delightful Inspiration. You can still get the image here and join in the fun. I am also, doing the Delightful Inspiration's Saturday Challenge, which happen to be a color challenge this week. Orange and Pink...love the combo! I added pink pearls to the center of the flowers and used some Summer Song DP by My Mind's Eye. The tiny sentiment is from SU!'s Cute Converse set. Hopefully this bright and cheery card will brighten up someone special's day.

A day full of love from me to you!
~pat~


Pin It

1 comment:

Lola said...

This came out absolutely wonderful! I love the image, the colors, the coloring, the DP - everything!

Thanks for visiting!