Thursday, August 18, 2011

Birthday Wishes


Yummy!  A pink frosted cupcake with lots of sparkly sprinkles.  I love this D2D set, "Cupcake Mouse".  I think that I say that a lot about all the D2D designs.  This set includes a girl mouse and a boy mouse with a cupcake and 3 different sentiments, too!  I love images that include a sentiment or 3.  This is a quick, easy image to color and then on to the really fun part...designing the card.  I will be back soon with the boy mouse image. 


Stamps:  Cupcake Mouse Digi (D2D)
Coloring:  Copics
Paper: Destination Paradise Collection (Me & My Big Ideas), Trick or Treat Polka Dots (TPS)
Punches:  Circle dies (Spellbinders) and Upper Crest Border (Fiskars)
Misc: Glitter (MS), Felt flower (Michael's)


Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~
Pin It
Thanks for visiting!