Monday, April 30, 2012

Cardabilities Sketch 54

It's April 30th and that means a new card sketch at Cardabilities.  Has it really been 2 weeks since the last one?  Whew...that was fast!

I am really enjoying my time as part of the Cardabilities Design Team!
  

And here is my take on the sketch...

 

I used a Stamp Fairy digi as my main focus.  How sweet is this little bear?  The DP from my new Fresh Floral Stack by DCWV went perfectly with the image.  I added some Glossy Accents to the bear's nose and the center of the flower.  I scored the adorable pink felt flower from the bridal section at Michael's.  Check out the bridal section of your local craft store and you might be surprised what great embellishments you will find there.  



Come along and play with us at Cardabilities.  We post a new sketch on the 15th and the 30th of each month.  There is always some goodies to win, too!  Don't forget to check the rest of the DT's awesome designs using the current sketch.

Recipe:
Stamps - Stamp Fairy (bear), Inkadinkado (sentiment)
Paper - Fresh Floral Stack (DCWV), Yellow, white and green card stock.
Coloring - Copics
Misc - Pink grograin ribbon (SU!),  Lacey circles and Classic Circles dies (Spellbinders), 1"& 1.5" circle, scallop edge punches (SU!), Glossy Accents, Felt Flower (Bride's Collection, Michael's)
Sunshine and Smiles to You!
~pat~
Pin It

4 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE your card!! The image is adorable, and the papers are a perfect fit! :)

Torico said...

Such a lovely card!! I love this color combo! Thank you for playing along with us at this weeks TSG challenge!

Crafty and Green said...

Absolutely Darling Card! Love the Image!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create this week! We hope you come back and play again really soon! Many Blessings, Tina

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

What a little cutie pie! Love the colours (am a fan of green!) ... Great fun, Pat! Hugs xxx

Thanks for visiting!