Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Warmest Holiday Wishes

Warmest Holiday Wishes to you and yours!



Here is my mailable 2012 Christmas Card.  I used a Penny Black Snowman stamp that I have had for quite some time, but is still available for purchase.  The sentiment is from Stampendous and I found it some time ago at Hobby Lobby.  Since my card needed to be mail friendly plus easy to mass produce, I kept it simple.  I started by stamping my design on Kraft cardstock and then added some color with Copic markers and a white colored pencil.  The snowflakes and fringe on the scarf have Spica glitter pen added for some sparkle.  It's hard to take a photo of cards with glittery goodness.  I added 2 mini black brads for the buttons and a MS snowflake punch.  The center of the snowflake is a small punched red circle with Glossy Accents added to  make it look like a brad.  

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all of my stamping friends!

Smiles & Sunshine to You!
~pat~

Pin It

3 comments:

Pat N. said...

And a Merry Christmas to you!

Jenny said...

Fabulous card Pat. So happy and fun that it made me smile. x

Jane said...

Hello! A happy new year to you! Just wanted to let you know that you won my bday giveaway on my blog!! :)

Thanks for visiting!