Thursday, December 10, 2009

Card Purse




Wow...I am really liking this card purse pattern that I found over at Splitcoaststampers.  What a great gift!  I have been making them like crazy, as they are so quick and easy to make.  I added 6 fairly simple cards with envelopes inside.  I am keeping the cards on the simple side so that they don't require extra postage to mail.  I think card makers are the only ones that don't mind paying a little extra to mail our cards...You know what I mean?!!  Non-crafters don't always understand us.

The directions are very easy to follow and I even added a coordinating jumbo paper clip.





EDIT: I reshot the photos and they are much better!

Here are the cards.  Sorry that the picture is so yellow!  You can see by the first photo that the cards really are not yellow at all.

I hope you have a great day and YIKES...it's only 15 days 'til Christmas!
~pat~
Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!