Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I can't believe we are already into the month of May and Mother's Day is just a few days away.  The months seem to fly by and I don't know where they are going so quickly?!!  I wanted to share with you a little gift card holder that I made for Mother's Day. 


I used some SU patterned paper, Good Morning Sunshine to make my little gift card holder.  I don't have a picture of the inside, but the bottom folds up and makes a little pocket for the gift card to sit in.  I used a SU punch for the sentiment and a Martha Stewart punch for the top edge.  I made the crocheted flower with a brown button added to the center.  I know it's not typically Mother's Day colors, but I like the color combo and the yellow design reminded me of sunshine.

Thanks for stopping by!

~pat~ 

Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!