Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thank You Circles

This photo is not quite showing the vivid colors of the patterned paper.  Sorry about the poor photo, but I have been using my older digital camera and now I know why I love my new one.  I made quite a few thank you cards lately that have already been sent out. Don't you feel good when you get your thank you cards mailed?  Or when you receive a nice thank you note?

Pretty easy card to make and was a breeze to make a mass quantity of them in one sitting.  The patterned paper is from Recollections Friend Forever line and this design is My Clique.  I started with a Kraft card stock card base.  Absolutely love these!!  I added a layer of card stock by Bazzill Basics in Burning Ember.  I used the Curly Label punch by SU for the sentiment.  I stamped one of the card bases with the thank you stamp from the All Holidays set by SU in brown ink and then punched out the label.  It's always easier for me to stamp and then punch. You could either punch out another label from the Burning Ember and cut it in half or do what I did and just slip the card stock half way into the punch.  It was actually pretty easy to eye since their are the little points at the half way point.  A 1/2" circle punch from Bazzill Basics Curry Spice and a brad were added to the label.  The label was attached with foam dots.

I need to make some more Thank You cards to just have on hand.  Thanks for stopping by today!

~pat~ Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!