Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Plaid Notebook and Matching Pen

I was in need of a notebook to keep track of all my stamping creation details, so what is a paper crafter to do?  Well, first of all look through all the hoarded notebooks and find one that you like and get busy creating.  I used this plaid paper by DCWV to cover the notebook and the pen, too.  I used Mod Podge to attach and as a protective coating for the DP.  I ended up with a fun little notebook to help me stay organized.  This would be a great gift for someone, too!

Thanks for stopping by and I do apologize for my lack of postings.  My Grandmother passed away over the weekend. 

~pat~
Pin It

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I'm so sorry about the loss of your grandma. My prayers are with you and your family.

The notebook and pen set is beautiful! It would indeed make a great gift.

Thanks for visiting!