Tuesday, February 1, 2011

JOY


It's February 1st and that means a new challenge for

Red and/or Pink and dimension.

I went with red and dimension.  The patterned paper is Candy Cane Stripe by The Paper Company.  The glittery JOY sticker are by Color Bok and I found it at Target before Christmas.  I love all the glitter goodness and the little gemstones.  I just attached the letters to a die cut rectangle that was layer with a scalloped layer.  The whole panel was attached to the patterned paper and card base with foam tape.  This has to be one of the quickest cards that I have ever made.  I kept it simple because of all the detail on the letters and I wanted to make "JOY" the focal point of the card.

OK...now go over to the CCAYR Blog and check out all the other wonderful designs posted by the Design Team.  Play along...You must created 5 Christmas cards (they can all be the same or 5 different designs) using the challenge posted above.  You have all month, but the sooner the better and just think...you will have 5 Christmas cards already made for this year!

Thanks for stopping by today!
~pat~
Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!