Saturday, March 12, 2011

Grocery List Pad

**This is my second post for today**


 Today we are introducing a new challenge: ABC (Anything But a Card): The sky is the limit as long as it isn’t a card. This is also our Christmas/Winter challenge, so try to create a gift project that you can give at Christmas or in the winter. (just think you will be one gift ahead come December!)





I made a grocery list pad...or a honey-do list pad or for just about anything you want to use it for.  Very easy and simple to make.  I buy that small legal pads at Staples (when they are on sale) and get them cut in half.  All you have to do it measure the width and the length of your pad from the back bottom to the front part that overhangs.  Cut and score and add to the pad with some type of strong adhesive.  I used Scor-Tape.  Measure the top front and add a piece of patterned paper.  Then decorate as desired.  I added the D2D image, "Apple Harvest" because I was making a grocery list pad.  You can add a magnet to the back and then it will attach to your refrigerator.  I keep one on the front of my refrigerator at all times to have a continual list going of things I need to get the next time I go to the store.  You could make a few of these and tie them together with some cute ribbon and give them as a gift for any occasion or even stocking stuffers.  Who can't use a cute paper pad?

Hop on over to the Card-Ideas blog and check out all the other great gift ideas.  Play along with us and you could win some D2D digi's of your choice.

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~

Pin It

1 comment:

Arts by Sara said...

Awesome Pad! I love it! Thanks for the idea! I will have to remember that the next time I need a quick fun gift! You are awesome! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! Happy Creating! Sara

Thanks for visiting!