Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day

Challenge #2
Theme: A Sketch and Green


Here is my card based on the sketch and using the color green.



I am using the TSB's image,  Audrey Irish.  She looks so festive and ready to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.  I printed, colored and cut out Audrey with a circle die cut and layered it with a Big Scallops die cut.  I left the circle die cut on the image and sponged some green ink around the edge.  The Patterned paper is from the Celebration Stack by DCWV.  Awesome collection of papers.  If you have a JoAnn's close by all the DCWV papers packs are on sale right now.  I added some green polka dot ribbon with a bow and rounded the right side corners of the card.  The sentiment was generated on the computer and was embellished with a crocheted flower that was layers with 2 green buttons.  The shamrock is an image from D2D's Wee Bit and Lots O' Luck set.  that was covered with glitter.  Oh my...green glitter everywhere...guess I really am ready for St. Patrick's Day with all the green glitter on ME!!

Stop on over at The Stamping Boutique and play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~
Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!