Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall Leaves


Today I am using an older Designed2Delight digi, Fall Leaves.  This is one of my all time favorites.  Of course, how could it not be since I absolutely love Fall!  I can't believe that it has been a almost a year since I was selected to be a member of the D2D design team.  It has been a pleasure and honor to work with Faith's designs.  I added some Spica pen glitter to the veins in each leaf.  Kind of gives them some sparkle.

Recipe:
Stamps - Fall Leaves (D2D), Autumn Harvest (TPC Studio)
Paper - Fall Stripe (The Paper Studio), Amber Autumn (DCWV)
Coloring - Copics
Misc - Circle, Long Rectangle dies (Spellbinders), Picket Fence punch (MS), Stardust gel pen (Spica), Leaves embossing folder (The Paper Studio), Leaf sticker

Before I go, be sure and check out the freebie for today at D2D.  If you played last week, you received it for free today in your inbox, but if you didn't and want to play along this week you can get it here.  I am warning you...you will want this fall image...

 

It's a busy kind of day and I need to run, but I will be back with the recipe for my card and more.

Happy Friday!
~pat~
Pin It

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful Fall card!! Love the leaf image and great design!!

Thanks for visiting!