Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Whoo...


Another one of Faith's adorable Whipper Snapper designs.  I am really liking the red, brown and green color combo and need to remember to use this combo again.  I always think of Christmas with red and green, but when I added in the brown, it was just what I was looking for.  I found the felt leaves in the Fall section at Hobby Lobby.  They came in 3 different colors per package and are really thick.  Not having any "Owl" sentiments, I created my own on the computer.  I used my much loved "Leaves" EF and a piece of Faith's Homespun Christmas DP, Red Plaid.


Recipe:
Stamps - Whoo Loves You (Whipper Snapper)
Paper - Red Plaid (D2D)
Coloring - Copics
Misc - Leaves EF (The Paper Studio), Rectangle die cuts (Spellbinders), felt leave, button, floss, corner round punch (EK Success)

Happy Tuesday to You!
~pat~

Pin It

2 comments:

Kathy said...

This is adorable Pat. I have the leaf e/f too and love it. Great sentiment you used and I love the felt leaf, too. Super cute!

Danni said...

Super cute!

Thanks for visiting!