Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Apple Note Pad/Pen Set

I am back as promised with a notepad/pen set to match the card I made yesterday.


I used the same DP and materials as the matching card and made a little notepad and matching  pen.  The RSVP pens from Pentel are great for adding DP inside the barrel to match your projects. 

A peek at the inside:

I buy the legal size pads and have them cut into 1/4's at my local office supply store.  Just make sure to use some strong adhesive to attach the pad to the card stock base.

Fun gift set!  
You could change the theme to fit any occasion.

Sunshine and Smiles to You!
~pat~


Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pat these are lovely and with the card make a fab gift. Well done , see what you can do when you just mess around with a die, then " hey presto " three fab creations.
Hugs Elaine

Thanks for visiting!