Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bunny Love


Wow...it's only 3 weeks until Easter and you know what that means?  I need to get a move on my Easter cards and projects.  I found this Whimsy & Stars Studio digi that didn't get any love last year in my stack of colored, but waiting for some love images. I used my 2 very favorite colors, pink and purple.  I added polka dots to bunny's hat with my Copic markers.  
Perfect for an Easter card! 

Recipe:
Stamps - Spring Hat Bunny (Whimsy & Stars Studio)
Paper - Pink Gingham (The Paper Studio)
Coloring - Copics
Misc - Circles, Lacey Circle and Long Rectangles dies (Spellbinders), Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provo Craft), ribbon, flower button, floss.

Challenge I entered my card in:
Di's Digis Designs - Pastels 
My Sheri CRAFTS - Easter
Craft Us Crazy - Religious/Easter or Something Sweet
Do You Stack Up - Favorite Color (Pink, with purple close behind!)
Crafty Ann's -Spring/Easter
Simply Create Too - It's Spring???
Little Darlings Challenges - The Colors of Spring
Digital Tuesday - Think Spring
Papertake Weekly - For the Girls or Mum
Dream Valley Challenges - Easter
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Something related to the new season


Sunshine & Smiles to You!
~pat~
Pin It

21 comments:

Unknown said...

What a pretty card Pat Love the bow Hugs Elaine

Sarah said...

This is such a pretty card! I love your colors and the pretty ribbon! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Pat,love the cute image.xxx

Sandy Palmer said...

What a darling Easter card! That bunny is just adorable! I love the colors you used, and that bow is simply gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Cratfs! :)

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Wow this is super cute! Love the big bow and the image is super cute! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty Ann's Challenge.

Rene said...

Oh wow! This is SO cute!!!! Thank you so much for linking up with us at Cupcake Inspirations and good luck!
Rene ;D

Tina said...

lovely colors and such a pretty image...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Charlotte said...

What a pretty card and such lovely ribbon. Thanks for joining My Sheri Crafts.
Charlotte

Kathlene said...

You read my thoughts...Easter is just a hop skip and jump away! Time to get some Easter cards done. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Kathy

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful card Pat, so sweet!

sara said...

really sweet card love that cute image thanks so much for joining us at little darlings this week
hugs sara x x

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Pat: wonderful Spring card--love your ribbon and bow. Thank you for entering Simply Create Too's Challenge #9--"It's Spring???"

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Oscar said...

Super cute card, love the sweet image and that beautiful spotty ribbon. Thanks for sharing with us at DYSU this week!

Kristine said...

awww, adorable card!! Love the colors and polka-dot bow *Ü* Thanks for joining us at SSiC this week!!

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautiful card Pat, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

MariLynn said...

What an adorable little bunny. I love how you colored the flower it is holding. EASTER... the best part of this new season. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.

MariLynn said...

I tried to leave you a comment awhile ago and my computer crashed so I don't know if it got posted or not. I love this adorable little bunny and the way you have the flower colored. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.

Bettina L. said...

Such a cute spring card. Love the colour choice and you've made the bunny look so cute. Love the polkadot ribbon too. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Debs said...

this is so pretty :0)..thank you for sharing it with us at Dream Valley Challenges and good luck..hugs Debs x

melsanford said...

Gorgeous Easter card - love the colours! Thank you for joining our Easter challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Susie said...

Aaaah, beautiful - love the layered bow! Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

Thanks for visiting!