Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby Blue

I just love  new born babies.  They have that new born smell about them.  Here is a card that I created for a sweet newborn boy.  It was actually quite simple to create.  It all started with a white card base.  A piece of bashful blue cardstock (SU) cut a little smaller than the card base and corner rounded, was then embossed with the swiss dot embossing folder by Provo Craft through my Cuttle Bug, but only about the top 1/3rd.  A piece of K & Company DP was added to the bottom 2/3rd's.  The plaid reminds me of seersucker fabric. I printed the sentiment on the computer and die cut it with a rectangle Nestabilities.  I used white sheer ribbon with a button added to the middle of the bow.  Sheer ribbon makes me think...sweet and delicate, just like a newborn.  The star is a Martha Stewart sticker.  I added the sentiment piece with pop-dots.  This is a easily reproducible card if you needed to make a lot,

I hope you are having a wonderful day!

~pat~ Pin It

1 comment:

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwwwww, VERY sweet baby card! I love how soft it is!

Thanks for visiting!