Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cupcake Birthday Wishes

Just a clean and simple card today using the sketch 27 from Just Add Ink.  This is a great sketch and I am looking forward to using it again for so many different cards.



 

To stay with the clean and simple look, I left lots of white area.  The patterned paper is something that I have had for quite some time.  The sentiment was generated on the computer and the rick rack is the stuff you find in the sewing department.  If you are a sewer or should I say seamstress?  Anyway...you probably have lots of goodies that work on your cards, too.  The cupcake is a dimensional sticker by Paper Bliss. 

If you want to give this great sketch a go, you need to hurry...it has a midnight deadline TONIGHT!  Yep...a bit of procrastination on my part and the funny part is that I made this card last weekend.  Why do I put off taking pictures of my creations??  I need to hire someone to take photos for me...LOL.  The only problem is that the pay wouldn't be so great :(  I do have a great camera (Cannon Rebel XS) to work with and I need to play with it more often.

Thanks for stopping by today!
~pat~

"A birthday is just the first day of another 365 day journey around the sun, enjoy the trip!"
~Author unknown~
Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!