Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wishes for Bella Blog Hop - Week 4

Welcome to week 4 of the Wishes for Bella Blog Hop!












Before we get to this week's hop, I would like to say thank you to all who participated in the hop the last  3 weeks! A huge thanks to those who have created a card for Bella! We appreciate your caring and support!




The Wishes for Bella - week 4 hop will run until Noon EST on Monday, July 19th. Be sure to leave comments along the way and enter linky features for your chance at the prizes. And in case you missed our hop last week and want to know more about Bella, here is a link to her website, Bella Tucker. org.




You should have reached me via Rachel's blog. Here is the card that I created especially for bella.  I used patterned paper from My Mind's Eye, Be Loved Collection.  I really like the color combo and all the hearts, flowers and stripes.  I punched out the center of one of the flowers and printed my sentiment, "sending smiles" on it and then attached it with pop dots.  I added 3 little pearls to the flower center.  I decorated the envelope to match the card and they are now on their way to Bella. 


The next and last stop on this week's blog hop is... Erin. Please be sure to hop over to to see what she's created for Bella. Then after you finish hopping, if you decide to make a card for Bella, be sure to hop over to Erin's blog where the grand prize entry linky is posted. Remember you can enter up to 4 times if you make Bella a card for every week of the hop!

I will, also being choosing one name from the comments that I receive on this post for a special drawing.  I have put together some stamping goodies and would love to send them to you.




Please mail your card(s) to:

The Bella Tucker Fund
P.O. Box 199
Londonderry, NH 03053
USA



Thanks for stopping by this week! Thanks for joining us for our final blog hop for Bella!
Have a great day!
~pat~ Pin It

27 comments:

Erin... said...

Sweetie this is so cute!!! Perfect sentiment and the pearls look fabulous!!! Thank you so much for joining the hop! Hugs, Erin

Karen McAlpine said...

Very pretty card. Love the DP you used.

Marlene said...

Beautiful card. I'm sure Bella will love it.

Jana M. said...

Your card is so cheery! We have cards all ready to send out to Bella, too.

Lorie said...

Your card is so cute and cheerful! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful papers and lovely sentiment!

cowboydutrem said...

This card is beautiful. I love the papers you used. Hope Bella loves them too!

Carol said...

Aww Pat your card is just lovely! What a wonderful thing for everybody to do for this poor little girl. Thanks also for the opportunity to win some candy. Lotsa luv xxxx

Adrina said...

What a lovely card Pat.
I hope our hop will be a succes this week.
Hugs Adrina

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card!! That paper is one of my faves!! Bella is going to love it!! Hopefully our hop encourages many more to send cards to Bella

Chelle said...

What a pretty card. This is such a great idea and I've decided to join in the fun. I'll post my card after I finish hopping hopping hopping.

WWW.tripletsrajoy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Bella is going to be so very happy when she sees your card! It is just one of those "Make me Smile", Happy cards and i LOVE it!

Crystal said...

Pretty card! I'm sure Bella will be so happy when she sees the beautiful cards we are all going to send her! Mine is going postal tomorrow :)

Crazy Creations said...

I love your card and so will Bella ,I have been making cards for her all week ,Im so happy to have been part of this hop.Hugs Sarah

Donna Espiritu said...

such a beautiful card, bella will surely love this!

angelique (anlou) said...

such a sweet card for bella
she will love it and put a huge smile on her face
hugs angelique

Jaqi said...

Such beautiful papers! And the sentiment is perfect.

Donalda said...

Such an adorable thing you all are doing. I so love your card dear the layout is wonderful. I mailed my card and money out today and I know she is loving what everyone is doing.

Mary said...

Great card! Here is my card for Bella.

Designs By MeMe said...

Beautiful card. Here is my card

Mary said...

Hi. My 6 year old daughter, Rebecca, made a card for Bella. Here is Rebecca's card.

hugs
Mary (Rebecca's mom)

Fiona said...

pretty card..Here is my card I am sending to Bella.

fi

Shazza said...

great card. I ave only just heard about Bella so will be making my card tonight.
x

Loretta said...

sweet cards and i love your blog CCAYR we are in for a fun time

Brook said...

I love the cheerful colors you've got on Bella's card. It will definitely make her smile.

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card :-) I am sure Bella will love this :-)

i have made a card too :-) you can see it here
http://loraquilina.blogspot.com/2010/07/simon-says-stamp-challenge-on.html

luv
Lols x x

Linda said...

Your card is very beautiful and Bella is sure to love it!!
I have my card ready to mail in the morning.

Thanks for visiting!