Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wishes for Bella Blog Hop Winner!

I want to thank everyone for participating in the Wishes for Bella Blog Hop and all the sweet comments on my card for Bella.  You really know how to make a girl feel special :).  All the cards made for Bella are awesome.  Thanks just doesn't seem to be enough. 

On to the winner of everyone that posted a comment on my blog...drum roll please...

It's a sweet little girl named REBECCA!  She touched my heart only being 6 and taking the time to think of someone else.  Here is the card that Rebecca made.  Isn't it just adorable?!!  Go check out her blog and give her some love.  She will be receiving a package of goodies in the mail very soon. 


I, also have a card to post that I made that fits the clean and simple style.  I am kind of liking that lately.



I found the butterfly dimensional stickers on sale at Hobby Lobby and came across them last night while contemplating making a card.  The patterned paper is Pretty Please Spring papers by My Mind's Eye.  The border punch is the Arch Lattice Edge punch by Martha Stewart.  A computer generated sentiment and some black marker completed this card in record time.  I loved the way the butterfly matched the colors in the patterned paper almost as if they were meant to go together.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a Wonderful Wednesday!
~Pat~

"How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it".
~George Elliston~
Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!