Friday, December 17, 2010

Designed2Delight Friday Freebie

It's Friday and that mean a new image over at Delightful Inspirations.  Wait until you see the newest creation from Faith.  Eeekkk...he is absolutely adorable and look at those cute mittens. 




Valentine Love and Snowman Mittens




If you played along last week then you will be receiving him in you inbox, if not...you can go here and buy him.  I do apologize for not having a card made yet, but I will guarantee you that you will be seeing one here very soon.  He is way too cute to ignore!!


**************************************

I am offering my blog readers the same thank you as my Tastefully Simple Clients.  Some of you are aware that I am a Tastefully Simple Consultant and have been for 8 1/2 years.  I would love to become your Tastefully Simple Consultant.  We ship directly to your home.

Merry Christmas
and a Blessed 2011 to You
I want to thank you for supporting my Tastefully Simple business in 2010. My gift to you is free shipping on any size order from now (December 17th) through the end of the year (December 31st).


Check out the current products here:

Just email ordered promptly and sent directly to your home.

Pat Sergeant


Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~




Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!