Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Faith!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FAITH!
Birthday blessings to you!

Today is Faith's Birthday.  In case you didn't know, she is the wonderfully talented Illustrator behind all the Designed2Delight images.  Each design team member made a birthday card using one of her images and they are all posted over at the Card Ideas Blog.  Be sure and go check them all out and feel free to leave a birthday message for Faith. 

On to my card...


I started with the image, Beary Big Gift (D2D) and a piece of My Mind's Eye patterned paper (perfect circles).  I colored the gift to kind of match the patterned paper.  I don't know if you can tell but the bear's nose and some of the circles on the gift have Crystal Effects added for some shine.  Sticking with the circle theme that I have going here, I used the Spots and Dots embossing folder on the purple strip.  The circle punch is by EK Success and I don't remember it's name.  Something like circle chain?  The sentiment is a stamp by Sea D's.  This is a fun image and I am planning to use it many times. 

I am hoping my card made it to Faith in time.

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~ 

Pin It

1 comment:

Lola said...

All the circles are great! One of my favorite images too :)

Thanks for visiting!