Sunday, October 11, 2009

Garden Poems

Garden Poems...What a sweet name for a sweet stamp. If you can't already tell, I am a flower addicted stamper. I love flowers all of kinds, stamps and real. Here is a card I designed using the Penny Black stamp, Garden Poems.






This card screams ME....flowers, yellow and polka dots. I started with the main image and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils and OMS. I added fine glitter to the center of the flowers. The patterned paper is by SU, part of the Good Morning Sunshine collection. A big brown button and some green polka dots ribbon were added to the layered image. I left off a sentiment and may add one later when I decide how I am going to use this card...for a birthday? think of you? get well? or just because I like you?

Thanks for stopping by today!

~pat~







Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!