Sunday, October 11, 2009

TESC86 Give Thanks



I took the plunge and decided to try Taylored Expression's Sketch Challenge #86. I always have great intentions of doing some of the blog challenges, but then my ideas don't always go along with the sketch or color challenge. I end of going my own way and doing my own thing. But if nothing else, I did get some great inspiration. Today, I did it!!







I started with some Old Olive cardstock and a piece of K & Company patterned paper is a great fall colored stripe. The tree stamp is a great little stamp by Studio G...found in the $1 bin at Michael's. Can't beat a great stamp for only a buck!! I used my stampin' spots to add all the color randomly on the stamp, hoping for the best and I love the way it turned out. I added some sparkle to the leave with my Stardust gel pen. I did create the sentiment on my computer and cut everything out with my rectangle Spellbinder's die cuts. A strip of Old Olive cardstock scalloped and embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder by Provo Craft. 3 little antique brass brads were the finishing touch.


Thanks for stopping by today!


~pat~
Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty!!! I just love fall cards! This is my first Taylored Expressions challenge too! Occasionally, I do a sketch challenge on SCS but it's not my normal pick each week. Good Luck to you! =)

Gwen said...

Great card...love the crisp clean look of it!!! beautiful job!!

Thanks for visiting!