Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thanksgiving Blessings


I found this freebie sentiment online by Digiments and decided to use it on a card. I printed a whole page of these sentiments in various sizes. The great thing about the digital images is being able to make them the size you want. How great is that?!! I am stuck on Old Olive cardstock right now. I started with a card base and added the Old Olive cardstock that was embossed with the Houndstooth embossing folder and a piece of a great fall stripe paper by K & Company. A strip of brown cardstock in the middle and added the whole piece to the card base with some stampin' dimensionals. I cut out the sentiment with the oval Spellbinder's die cuts and added some brads. Thanksgiving will be here before you know it. YIKES!!


Thanks for stopping by today!


~pat~
Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!