Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Boo to You!

I need to get all my Halloween cards finished as it is getting very close.  I think, I have them all made, but just need to post them on my blog before the holiday is here and gone.  Then, you would be like...uuhhh...a little late there Pat!! 






On to the card...a white cardstock base with the two bottom corners rounded.  A piece of patterned paper by The Paper Studio and orange cardstock that was embossing with Swirls by Provo Craft.  I generated the sentiment, "happy" on the computer and used the Halloween clear stamp set by Recollections for the pumpkin and "boo!".  I colored the pumpkin or should I say, Jack-O-Lantern, since he is carved, with the few Copic markers that I own.  I cut out the image with the circle die cuts, layered and added a big black brad to the top.  The image was mounted on the card with pop dots.  That all there is for this card. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a Super Sunday!

~pat~ Pin It

1 comment:

Beate said...

Adorable card, Pat! Love the texture you added and the paper you used.
Hugs and smiles

Thanks for visiting!