Sunday, October 17, 2010

Autumn Harvest

Am I having fun being a part of the Designed2Delight Design Team?...YES!  Do I enjoy working with all of Faith's awesome designs?...YES!  The design team ROCKS!  I am thinking that we need to get together once a month (?) and create together....hmmm...kinda impossible, since we live all over the country.  Just a great thought though :)...Just sayin'



Here is my design using rubber and digital together.  I started with a white card base and added a piece of embossed (houndstooth) Old Olive (SU!) card stock.  I used the stamp set, Season of Friendship by SU! to stamp the tree in brown and the leaves in  a combo of Old Olive and Summer Sun (SU!) ink to give them the "fall leaf "look.  I used a technique that I believe is call "out of the box" by cutting a square smaller than the whole image and leaving part of it outside of the box.  I then layered the piece with Old Olive and Summer Sun (SU!) card stock and adhered it to the green panel.  I printed the apple basket image from the Apple a Day set from Designed2Delight, colored, cut out and attached with foam tape.  The sentiment is from the Autumn Harvest stamp set by TPC Studio, stamped in brown ink, layered and 2 brown rhinestones attached on each side of the sentiment.   Whew....that's a lot of typing!  I am very please with the way this card turned out and I hope it gives you an idea to combine your rubber stamps and digital images to come up with a great design.

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~ 
Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!