Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary

I made this card for a special lady who is celebrating her 50th Wedding Anniversary.  I am a member of a group called, Special Assignment Angels and we send cards and little gifts to members who are fighting some sort of cancer and going through chemotherapy.  I used the rose image from the Beautiful Life set by Designed2Delight.  I colored 2 of the images and cut out the rose and rose bud and added them directly about the original image with foam dots.  The frame was made with the Labels Four die cut by Spellbinders and embossed with the  Textile Texture embossing folder by Provo Craft.  I added a bow to the rose stem and stamped the sentiment (Everyday Expressions by TPS) in black ink.  Since the color for a 50th anniversary is gold, I added 7 little gold pearls.  A great card for a great couple!


Blessing to You!
~pat~
Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!