Monday, October 18, 2010

Friendship

This is the Willow Tree image from the Designed2Delight set, Willow Whimsy.  I love how you can change the entire look of the tree by whatever colors you decide to use on it.  I went with a red/green theme.  I really liked the red flowers on the tree, but they needed just a little bling...some little, tiny gold brads.   What was I thinking...23?!!  Oh well, at least I know they are not going to fall off of the card.  After coloring the tree with my Copics, adding all the brads, I layered it with a piece of red card stock and adhered it to the card base with foam tape.  The DP on the card base in from the Autumn Amber collection by DCWV.  I used one of the sentiments that comes with the Willow Whimsy set and attached it so that part of the sentiment is bowed out and not attached.  If there is a technical term for that, please let me know.  I added a crocheted flower that was layered with a flower punch by SU! and a little white button.  A simple, little square card!

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~
Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!