Thursday, October 7, 2010

Digital Design Idea

OK...here is a different idea using your digital stamps.  Since you can take a digital stamp and resize it to any size you want, why not get the most mileage from your stamps?  I used the Designed2Delight dollar image "pumpkin" and resized it to 8" x 8" and printed it on card stock.  That is what I used for my pattern.  I won't go into all the details, but let me tell you it was pretty quick and easy to do.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  I added a button and some ribbon for the leaves and lots of ribbon and rick rack around the sleeve and bottom of the shirt.  I made 2 of these for my granddaughters.  Just another way to have fun creating!


Just a little hint:  be sure and wash your shirt and fabric before beginning a project like this.

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~
Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!