Friday, January 20, 2012

Designed2Delight January Reveal Blog Hop

 It’s the January Reveal of our NEW Release of digital stamps, and digital designer papers.  We are having a Design Team Blog Hop to show off all the new, cute images.

You should have arrived here from Debbie's Blog.  If not, here is the beginning.

Just to let you know this is going to be a long post as I have 6 different designs to share with you.  I am not going to go into detail on each one.


 "Precious Gift" and " Pure Love" DDP

"Lucky Dog" and "Pure Love" DDP

Inside of "Lucky Dog"




I hope you stuck with me until the bottom of this post.  If you didn't start at Delightful Inspirations, go there and see the links to all the other Design Team designs with all the new images. There is a surprise for you, too and it's only good for 24 hours.  Your next stop is KIM.


If you have any questions about any of my cards, please let me know.  I didn't go into great detail on each of the card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
~pat~

Pin It

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, Pat! These are all beautiful. I especially love the round one, so girly and pretty.

Michelle Pearson said...

each of your cards is so adorable...you've shared lots of *delightful* inspiration! :)

Faith S. said...

Oh my goodness! You have been so busy! These are simply adorable!! I love the "Lucky Dog" card and the way you used the paw print, and the circle card is such a great design, too! All of them are wonderful! Have a wonderful weekend, and thank you for designing for D2D!

Anna R said...

I love them all, but especially the round one. I forget to "think outside the box" with card shape...but always love it when others do use different shapes.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the new designs! ;o)

Michelle said...

BUSY gal you !!!! I just LOVE the Garden Friends one. The purple gingham and the way you colored your image just make the card POP!!!

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Your cards are super cute. I love the new images. They are so cute. Thanks for sharing
hugs Julie

Kathy W. said...

Love all the samples..the new release is great, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for visiting!