Saturday, November 13, 2010

2 Sisters Challenge 13

2 Sisters Challenge 13
Theme:  Christmas

The challenge this week over at 2 Sisters Challenge blog is pretty easy.  You just have to make and post a card with a Christmas theme.  Easy, peasy this time of year.  I am sure you have been working on or need to get a start on your Christmas cards, so why not enter the 2 Sisters Challenge and win a great prize.

This card was posted yesterday, as I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and use the Kaela Angel image from Designed2Delight for my 2 Sisters Challenge card and my Designed2Delight card.  Well...that and I just love this image! It worked out great that Kaela Angel is this weeks free image over at Designed Inspirations.  I hope you don't get mad at me for posting the same card two days in a row, but...it's already a hectic time of the year.



Go check out all the other design team members cards and get some great inspiration to start on your Christmas cards.

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~
Pin It

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Too cute, I love that snowflake!

Thanks for visiting!