Friday, November 19, 2010

World Card Making Day Winner!


One of my Designed2Delight image cards won in the 2nd round of the WCMD Gallery Stroll contest over at PaperCrafts magazine blog.  Here is the card that was chosen....


1. sunshinestgurl – Happy Thoughts Card

2. scrappyjennybean – Birthday Wishes Card

3. just4fun2 – Warm Winter Wishes Card (THAT'S ME :)

4. alwaysctr – Welcome Christmas Card

5. monik1973 – Friends Forever Card

6. thepapersalon – Be Well Card

7. wirianta – Just Wavin’ Hello Card

8. cardsbymichelle – With Sympathy Card

9. wendyjo1972 – Friendly Thank You Card

10. 4kids4u2009 – Thinking of You Card
 
I am looking forward to my Bo Bunny prize package!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
~pat~
Pin It

2 comments:

Lola said...

Congratulations! How awesome is that? I never enter anything because I never know people to win...but maybe you've given me hope.

Faith S. said...

Congratulations! I love your card!! That ribbon and paper are perfect with the way you colored the mittens!

Thanks for visiting!