Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fishin'...

Here is another cute image from Bugaboo.  I couldn't resist this one and have had it colored up for some time now.  After coloring, I cut it out with my circle die cut with a matching orange scallop layer.  I am keep it on the masculine side so....no flowers and no bows, etc...  The DP is Bloom & Grown Collection by My Mind's Eye.  I used the Polka Dot embossing folder to emboss the top green layer.  A strip of yellow and orange bring the two layer together on the card base.   I generated the sentiment on my computer.  See those orange brads?   Well, they are faux brads.  I used a regular paper hole punch and punched out 3 circles, glued them down and added Crystal Effects.  It give you the brad look without the bulk. 

I even finished the inside of the card...


I kinda had to since it has the rest of the sentiment.  Quick and easy and why don't I finish more of my card insides?? 

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~
Pin It

1 comment:

Lola said...

What a wonderful sentiment to go with this little guy. Nice color combo too!

Thanks for visiting!