Friday, November 12, 2010

Kaela Angel



It's Friday and you know what that means!  Another FREE image is being released over at Delightful Inspirations.  Kaela Angel is the free image this week.  You must start at the beginning of the month and play along each week to receive the image for the next week.  I hope you started this month with the Harvest Basket and played along this week.  You can always go here and purchase Kaela Angel and still play along with us. On to my card...


 I am loving this image and she was so much fun to color.  I used a mixture of markers and pencils to get the right look.  The DP is from the Love Me Do Collection by My Mind's Eye.  The strip of red card stock was embossed with the Snowflake embossing folder by Provo Craft.  The big snowflake is a mixture of die cuts, stickers and punches with an added button.  I added glitter to Kaela's wings and some flocking to her fur trim.  I generated the sentiment on my computer and made the ticket flag.  I can't wait to see all the project this week over at Designed Inspirations using Kaela Angel.  She is just in time to use on your Christmas projects.

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~
Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!