Friday, November 19, 2010

Skating Penguin

This is the FREE image that is being released today at Delightful Inspirations.  If you have played all month it is in your inbox, if not...you can purchase it here and still play along.  Make sure you start on the first Friday of the month to receive the FREE image.

After printing and coloring the Skating Penguin image, I cut it out with a square die cut and a matching scalloped square.  With the die in place, I sponged ink around the edges of the image. The Patterned Paper I used is from the Love Me Do collection by My Mind's Eye.  I love the combo of the red and aqua blue.  The big snowflake is 2 die cuts and one snowflake brad from Spare Parts.  I added some glitter to the blue snowflake and also, to the image.  Some Crystal Effects make Mr. Penguin's nose shine.  Just some ribbon and a bow to finish off this card.  

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~ 
Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!