Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Snowflake Peace

I started with a white card base that was embossed with the Polka Dots embossing folder by Provo Craft.  I cut a piece of cranberry colored cardstock and rounded the corners and punched a snowflake out of the upper right corner.  A strip of My Mind's Eye DP and a piece of green cardstock punched out with the Zig Zag punch by EK Success and some snowflakes were added.  The sentiment is by Hampton Arts and I stamped it with white ink and embossed it.  A few pearls under the sentiment finished off this card.  This was a fairly quick card to make and could easily be mass produced.  I haven't quite decided on which design I will use for my Christmas cards yet.  Time is ticking, so I better get busy!

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the colors, the simplicity...
Peace! love that!

Thanks for visiting!