Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving Blessings


One more shot at the Harvest Basket image from Designed2Delight.  I printed, colored with markers, cut out with a square die cut and mounted the image on a layer of orange card stock with the lower edge punched with a Martha Stewart punch and the whole piece was layer with  brown card stock.  The DP is something I pick up last year and can't remember who makes it.  The sentiment stamp is Thanksgiving Blessings by Print Works Collection.  I used my circle punches for the sentiment and a few silver pearls.  I am not real sure that I like this card as it didn't quite turn out the way I had envisioned it in my mind, but then again that is a very common occurrence for me. 

Thanksgiving Blessings to You!
~pat~
Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!