Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blog Hop and More...

A heads up that the Designed2Design design team is having an "Images the D2D Designers Love" Valentine Blog Hop on Friday, January 14th starting at 11 a.m (Eastern Time).  YES...that is in 2 days!!  You will want to stop by and check out all the great Valentine ideas and hopefully get some great inspiration for your own Valentine's Day creations.

On to a card that I made.  I needed some mailer friendly thank you cards and this is what I came up with. 


It's a very clean & simple card.  I started with the patterned paper, Blue Snowflakes and Polka Dots (The Paper Company) and found that SU!'s Taken with Teal cardstock and ink matched perfectly.  I used a die cut circle with a scalloped layer to randomly stamp some snowflakes with a stamp by Stampabilities (Itty Bitty Snowflake).  I stamped once with Taken with Teal (SU!) ink and stamped a second time without reinking the stamp to make the lighter colored snowflakes.  The sentiment is by Heidi Grace.   I punch a snowflake (Martha Stewart punch) out of vellum and added it to the sentiment circle with a white brad.  Quick, easy and ready to be sent in the mail without any extra postage.

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~

Don't forget the Valentine Blog Hop on Friday!
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting!