Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sweet Love

How sweet is this cute image from Bugaboo?  It was part of their January Digi Club which contained 20 different images and "Girl Roses" was one of them.  It was the prize for the challenge I won over at the Bugaboo blog during their 1st Birthday Celebration last week.  I now have lots of really adorable Bugaboo images to get busy coloring.  I colored up "Girl Roses" with my markers and added Glossy Accents to the hearts and Diamond Dust (SU!) to the roses.  I have found that Glossy Accents makes the best glue for glitter.  The sentiment is a stamp by Hampton Arts and it was stamped with black ink.  I am going by and entering the challenge over at Claudia & Co. for this card. 

Here is the check list:
2 sheets of DP  (Ka-Zoo by K & Co.)...check
3 Buttons...check
1 Image...Girl Rose by Bugaboo...check
1 Piece of Decorative Trim (at least)...check

I have completed the challenge and am very happy with the results!

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~
Pin It

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Super cute card...check!

Miranda said...

very cute card, the image is so adorable

hugs
Miranda

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute...love the sweet image!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Claudia & Co!!
Sheri-C&Co DT

~*Joni said...

Hi Pat! First off, I love your checklist. heehee! Congratulations for the great Bugaboo win - adorable digi with the cutest design! Thank you so much for playing along with our recipe challenge at Claudia & Co.!
~*Joni C&Co. DT

Thanks for visiting!