Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sweet Love

I used the "Boy Roses" image by Bugaboo for my card today.  I used the color challenge from The Pink Elephant (Red, Pink & Brown).  I started with a white panel and layered the different pieces of patterned paper and card stock.  The finished panel was layered with a piece of red card stock and attached to the card base. I used a variety of papers...pink dots, hearts and the "sweet love" sentiment border are from K & Companies Ka-Zoo Collection.  The bottom brown squares is from SU's  Good Morning Collection, the brown card stock is embossed with the Argyle embossing folder and the xoxo paper is The Way Love Goes by Daisy Bucket.  I glittered the roses with my Stardust glitter gel pen and then added Glossy Accents.  I use the following punches...Scallop Diamonds and Arrow Hearts by EK Success, Scallop by SU! and Apron Lace by Fiskars.  Whew...lots of punches and lots of patterned paper.  Some ribbon, a bow and a button finish off the card.

I could go for some beautiful roses anytime!

Thanks for stopping by today!
~pat~
Pin It

1 comment:

Lorie said...

This is wonderful! I love all the punches you used!

Thanks for visiting!