Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Perfect Pear

Just a simple little card today. Whew...my creativity is worn out after all those birthday challenges going on all week at Bugaboo's 1st birthday celebration. I did happen to win one of the challenges and received the whole digi set of January releases. Bugaboo has the cutest digital stamps!



I couldn't resist paper piecing the two pears. This was a really quick and easy card to make. I printed the image three times, once on white cardstock, once on the yellow patterned paper (My Mind's Eye, Jack & Jill Collection) and once on the green patterned paper (My Mind's Eye, Lil' Robots Gizmo Gears). I colored the leaves and stems with my markers. I used a marker to add a little shading to the green pear. I am not sure where I obtained this image and if you know, please let me know so that I may give credit to the designer. I cut out the image with a square die cut and layered it with a green scalloped square. I added a green bow and attached the image to the card base with foam tape. This would make a great Anniversary card.

ETA:  The image came from Little Paper Shop and they closed their doors last December.

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~







Pin It

4 comments:

Lorie said...

I love, love, love this Pat! I'm going to have to look at getting those images!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful paper piecing! Beautiful card!! Congrats on winning at Bugaboo last week! I agree, they also have cute images!!

Lisa Petrella said...

LOVE those paper pieced pears!!!! This is SO CUTE and FUN!!! Congrats on winning one of the Bugaboo challenges!!! So well-deserved!

Antonella said...

I LOVE your pears! They are cute and whimsical and so much fun! Hugs, antonella :-)

Thanks for visiting!