Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snow Friend

There's Snow Friend Like You...

How cute is this image, "Snow Friends" by Whimsie Doodles?  Absolutely adorable if you ask me and I couldn't resist it!  It's such a clean and simple image and I wanted to keep the card that way, too.  I printed the sentiment, which is part of the set, on a piece of white cardstock and used it as part of my card panel.  The other third of the panel is a red strip from DCWV's, Amber Autumn Collection.  I used Fiskar's Apron Lace punch to make the border between the two panels.  The image was quick to color with markers and cut out with a circle die cut, layered with a black circle and attached to the card.  I finished with a white felt snowflake (found in the sewing dept @ WalMart) with a red brad center.  I hope you like this card as much as I do!

Challenges:
Everybody Art Challenge - Snow
Scrap-Creations - Winter Blast

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~
Pin It

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Clean, simple and adorable!

Thanks for visiting!