Monday, January 24, 2011

Magnetic Note Pads

(The notepad set on the left can be found in this POST)


I remembered seeing some cute magnetic note pads, that I usually buy, but now...I can make my own.  I didn't realize how quick and easy these were to make.  I had some junior legal pads cut in half at my local office supply store and they are the perfect size for a grocery or "to do" list.  I measured the size of the note pad,  including the front flap and cut my card stock accordingly.  I used sticky tape to adhere the cardstock to the back of the note pad and added some coordinating patterned paper to the little tab on the top.  I added some puffy heart stickers and you could also make a matching pen.  Don't forget to add a strip of magnet so that it will stick to your fridge or some other magnetic place.  A great gift idea!

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~
Pin It

3 comments:

Lorie said...

I love these types of notepads and you are right...they are easy to make. Yours are SO cute!

Lola said...

What a GREAT gift idea!

Shelly said...

I want to craft like you when I grow up, Pat. lol You come up with such wonderful creations day after day.

This is a great gift idea. Easy, but looks sooo nice. How much does it cost to get the legal pads cut?
If you have time, please let me know at:

webe34him (at) bellsouth (dot) net

Thanks for visiting!