Thursday, August 5, 2010

Birthday Pippin


I am not a mouse lover or even liker...the truth be known, I am deathly afraid of them, but this little Birthday Pippin image from Digital Delights is so adorable.  She is so girly looking.  I colored the image with my Copic markers and added quite a bit of glitter to the stars and flowers.  The DP is Girl Multi Stripes from The Paper Studio found at Hobby Lobby.  Staying with the "girly" theme, I added some yellow, pink and purple layering under the image and scalloped one edge of the purple card stock.  A pretty purple bow and a pink button were added to fu fu it up just a little more.  The sentiment is from TPC Studios (Greetings).  It's a great stamp set with lots of different card sentiments.  The great thing...it's on sale this week at Hobby Lobby!  I have some upcoming girl birthdays and this will make a perfect card for one of them.

Thanks for stopping by!
~pat~

"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".
~James Matthew Barrie~
Pin It

No comments:

Thanks for visiting!