Monday, August 23, 2010

Snowman Pleated Fun

This was a really fun card to make.   The Snowman digital image was easy to color and I am not sure where the image came from, but I had it on my computer.  If you know where this image came from or are the original designer of it, please let me know so that I may give you credit and link back to you.  I basically, just colored the snowman with markers and then added dimensional glaze to the buttons and his nose.  The patterned paper is from The Paper Studio.  It was the perfect addition to the snowman image.  I tried a new technique with the ribbon....pleating.  It was actually quite easy using sticky tape and glue dots to help hold the pleats in place.  There is a challenge going on over at No Time to Stamp using pleated ribbon.  The sentiment is from Everyday Expressions by The Paper Studio.  I added some snowflakes that I found in the Christmas aisle at Hobby Lobby and some pearls.  I corner punched the top corner to finish the card.


Happy Monday to you!
~pat~

"Snowflakes are kisses from heaven".
~Anonymous~
Pin It

1 comment:

Deb Neerman said...

This is fabulous! I love your adorable snowman!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Stamp Simply "Pleated Ribbon" challenge!

Thanks for visiting!